SECURE ONLINE PAYMENTS
The visitor on our website please take a note that your name, email address and other personal information submitted on our website may be stored by us and may also appear on the website. Like other platforms, our server log files also receives general information such as IP address of the visitor, cookie etc. For the financial transactions by credit card, HappySkin Promise LTD uses a 3rd party secure payment gateway provided by “PayU” and the credit card details are ‘not stored’ with HappySkin Promise LTD, instead the information is securely stored and encrypted with Visa/MasterCard. Smart Cookies
We use ‘Cookies’ to keep track of your current shopping session to personalize your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping cart at any time. ‘Cookies’ are tiny text files which our Website places on your computer’s hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer.
Return, Refund and Cancellation Policy
After placing the ordering customer can cancel the order within 1 hour if he/she wish to. And in case of a customer request for Refund, it will be processed through the same mode within 10 working days. Products can be returned within 24 hours from the day of delivery.
We usually ship the product within 2 working days after receiving the order and try and deliver them within a week.
1. TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- You understand that by visiting and accessing our Website, you consent to the collection, storage, sharing and use by us, of Personal Information (being information that will be asked by us which identifies, relates or describes you or is capable of being associated with you, to our satisfaction) collected from you. We may receive and store any information that you provide when you access our Website. Some features or functionality of the services may be unavailable if you choose not to share certain information. We may use the information you provide to communicate with you and to improve our services. We collect the following categories of information.
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- You understand that by visiting and accessing our Website, you consent to the collection, storage, sharing and use by us, of Personal Information (being information that will be asked by us which identifies, relates or describes you or is capable of being associated with you, to our satisfaction) collected from you. We may receive and store any information that your provide when you access our Website. Some features or functionality of the services may be unavailable if you choose not to share certain information. We may use information you provide to communicate with you and to improve our services. We collect the following categories of information:
- Registration information you provide when you create an account including but not limited to name, address, gender, age, nationality, work, occupation, interests, marital status, mobile number, e-mail address, visit pattern, purchase pattern, family details, travel, hobbies, addresses and names of friends and associates and other such information that may be asked by us.
- Transaction information you provide when you carry out transactions through our Website.
- Details of your visit to our Website
- Information you provide to us when you use our Website or our Website on third –party sites or platforms such as social networking sites, or link your profile on a third-party site or platform with your registered account.
3. HOW INFORMATION IS USED, SHARED AND DISCLOSED
- We use personal information only as appropriate to provide you with quality service and security. We use the information held about including but not limited to in the following ways:
- To verify your identity when you log in to your registered account;
- To establish and set up your account, verify or re-issue a password, log your activity and contact you from time to time;
- To allow you to go ahead with placing your order for a product. We may use this data to process payment for the product and deliver the product to you. We also use this data to inform you when the product is about to be delivered.
- To carry out any of the obligations arising from any contracts entered into between us and us.
- For conducting transactions or for marketing purposes which shall include, but not be limited to sending email messages, SMS (Text Messages using mobile cellular technology, telephone calls, letters and other communication) to you regarding the promotional activities/marketing promotions for the products on the Website from time to time. Further, We may share the information provided by you with our marketing partners, consultants and third parties for the purpose of providing/offering special offers to you from time to time
- To call you on the telephone number provided by you in the information for such purpose and as an existing customer will not specifically refer to the Do Not Call Registry for this purpose. By purchasing products from the Website, you are deemed to be a customer of loveorganically.in and we may contact you by phone, email, email and face to face to conduct our business with you or to resolve matters related to our business if any with you. However in the event you no more intend to receive emails, calls etc, from us, please write to the Compliance and Legal Officer on the communication address i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org. Further, when you register with the Website and / or subscribe to any of our newsletters, or opt-in to receive special offers and new releases sent to your email address, your contact information (including your name, address and e-mail address as requested) is added to our secure database; access of which is limited to authorized persons.
- We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
- We may also share your data with our franchisor. You further authorize the franchisor to use this information to sell products to you, directly or indirectly.
- We may also use your data in order to manage the Website, collect payment from you, enable you to subsequently use parts of the Website, detect any fraud or Website abuses, send you information relevant to the Website or our products, and in case we have any queries. Payments that you make through the Website will be processed by our service provider.
- To provide effective customer support service to enhance your user experience on our Website.
- We retain information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. In addition, we may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our Website terms and take other actions permitted by law.
- We may combine your personal information with information we collect automatically or obtain from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising.
- You agree that we do not receive any information / data with respect to your credit cards, debit cards, bank details, etc., in the event you purchase some product through this Website, you are directed towards payment gateway of the bank chosen by you wherein the debit, / credit card, bank information is provided by you, thus such information is not held or controlled by us in any way whatsoever. Also please do not share this information with anyone including with employees or contractors or vendors of loveorganically.in.
- The Website uses technology from Google Analytics through which data is collected and stored for marketing and optimization purposes and data use profiles are prepared under a pseudonym. Cookies may be used for this. The cookies enable recognition of the Internet browser. The data collected with these technologies is not used, without separate authorization by the person concerned, to personally identify the visitors to this Website and is not collated with personal data on the pseudonym holder. The permission for data recording and storage may at any time be cancelled with on-going effect.
- The security, integrity and confidentiality of your information are extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures that are designed to protect the user information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification. When we collect data through the Website, we collect your personal details on a secure server. We use firewalls on our servers. When we collect payment card details electronically, we use encryption by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) coding. Whilst we are unable to guarantee 100% security, this makes it hard for a hacker to decrypt your details. You are strongly recommended not to send full credit or debit card details in unencrypted electronic communications with us. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. However, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. While no security system is completely secure, we take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access or disclosure of the information collected by us. Any loss of data by the third parties is not our liability and in the eventuality it happens we will inform you accordingly via your registered email address within 48 hours of us being notified by such third party.
7. CORPORATE CHANGE
- In the event we go through a business transition such as a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your information may be among the assets transferred.
- We shall not be responsible for indirect, consequential loss or claims, damages that you may suffer due to the loss of any information submitted by you on this Website including but not limited to the information with respect to your credit card, debit card, bank details or representations made by any advertisers and sponsors on this Website. You accept sole responsibility and risk associated with the use and results of this Website material, irrespective of the purpose to which such use or results are applied. We shall only be liable for the direct losses suffered by you as a result of access or use of this Website, subject to the maximum limit of the amount paid by you for the purchase of the respective products from this Website.
- Notwithstanding anything contained elsewhere we shall not at all be liable to you / third party for any direct and / or indirect damages, claims, losses including loss of profits, loss of business or indirect, consequential or punitive damages, whatsoever in connection with the provision or use of Information hereunder including the usage of this Website.
10. CONTACT US